Martin has over 30 years of experience at the senior management or executive level with corporate companies within the health industry, but he discovered that his calling was to use his experience, skills, and knowledge to support SME’s.
He has extensive experience working with SME’s in both health and other industry segments, coaching and educating businesses on growth opportunities covering important critical success factors. The standard process is initiated by conducting a business health check which highlights the client’s skill or knowledge needs. He is then able to focus on these gaps and introduce various strategies and tactics that will energize clients to drive their business to meet their goals with enhanced confidence.
Martin also is contracted by the Australian Government through the Australian Small Business Advisory Service to mentor start-up businesses and businesses who wish to grow.
Martin is very passionate about the important contribution small-medium businesses make to the economy and society and has complete focus on supporting them. He has a number of qualifications that compliments his life, career experience, and skills that are a huge asset to businesses, senior managers, and line managers.
- Working with small to medium enterprises
- Business coaching and education
- Business health checks
- Strategy and tactics
- Writing and or reviewing marketing/business plans
- Senior management support
- Business management
- Marketing and Sales Strategy
- Territory management (sales representatives)
- Category Management
- Store Layout
- Leadership and team development
- Formatting the selection criteria, interview guide and induction processes